www.ctxguide.com
Log in Register Profile Log in to check your private messages FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups
Discovery Channel Casting Call

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Connecticut Explorer''''s Guide Forum Index -> Adventure News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ctxguide
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:34 pm    Post subject: Discovery Channel Casting Call Reply with quote

Read below about how to apply for a new Discovery Channel reality show based on the hit series Lost.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:34 pm    Post subject: Advertisement

ctxguide
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI!

So, here's the deal:

I am casting for the coolest show I have ever worked on right now. It's for Discovery Channel and I'm writing to see if you'd be interested. Here is what our official 'blurb' looks like:

DISCOVERY CHANNEL CASTING FOR REAL LIFE VERSION OF "LOST"

TAKE PART IN A LEGENDARY SOCIAL EXPERIMENT:

The Discovery Channel invites you to participate in an extraordinary, once-in-a-lifetime experience that will challenge you to re-imagine the world as you know it.

In this new docu-reality series, you and others will re-examine all the things we take for granted in everyday life. You'll teach us what becomes really important, and what skills matter most, when a group of people are left to fend for themselves in a disbanded, suburban world.

If you understand the science of survival, if you are ambitious, motivated, resourceful under pressure and willing to release your personal ingenuity, we are looking for you. Join us in this true test of the human spirit.

If you are interested please reply with your:

Name
Occupation
Hometown
Current City/town
Photo

Also, tell us a little about yourself. Let us know of your skills and/or special interests and tell us why this opportunity interests you.

Be ready take take part in Discovery Channel's biggest and most provocative show to date!

Ok it's me again. So I'm contacting you because we are looking for many different types for this show, different professions etc. If you are interested, GREAT! Anyone can apply to do this show. if you are not interested maybe you can forward this to someone who is, or, maybe you can email it to a bunch of people you think would be interested in this opportunity.

Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing from you! Hope you are well.

Sincerely,

--
Dan Tino
Casting Director
Original Productions
tino.dan@gmail.com
ctxguide
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok so this isn't a competition based show, so there will be no eliminations. We don't know if there is going to be any prize money involved but there will be a stipend. The participants get $7500 for around six weeks. Thanks again.
ctxguide
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just getting this back to the headlines. This is an excellent opportunity, especially for those wishing to get TV exposure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Connecticut Explorer''''s Guide Forum Index -> Adventure News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: